The Aero Tech Designs Baggy Touring Short features a relaxed fit with deep pockets and comes with an outer short and padded inner liner.
What Is Great About the Aero Tech Designs Baggy Touring Short
Comes in two parts – whether I am on a one week US ride or three journey in European bicycle touring journey I always pack the same way. Two outer shorts and three inner shorts plus laundry soap. I prefer this style as it is easy to wash the lightweight inner shorts in the sink and they dry overnight.
Deep Pockets – when bicycle touring you want pockets for your wallet to buy lunch items or for small items when you are oft the bike sightseeing. These shorts come with two deep pockets plus two expandable cargo pockets so you will not lose things. This is a great features for mountain bikers too.
Nice Padding – the anatomically designed padded liner helps you last longer in the saddle and ride stronger with optimum protection from chafe and fatigue. Made of a quick dry fabric, the engineered pad is thin on the edges with an extra amount of thickness on the sit bones and with a single density foam that is perforated for maximum air flow.
Loose fit – when bicycle touring for long hours or mountain biking you will appreciate the loose fit of these outer bike shorts with drawstring waist so it fits well. The inner liner is made of highly elastic fabric provides freedom of movement and excellent fit.
Things That Could Be Improved with the Aero Tech Designs Baggy Touring Short
- The drawstring is shorter and thinner than many people prefer
The Aero Tech Designs Baggy Touring Short is intended for
- Perfect for bicycle touring
- Also great for mountain biking with the loose fit and deep pockets
- Also use them on long weekend gateways where we may do 2-3 day rides
These cycling shorts are available from Amazon. Click here to check it out.
Aero Tech Designs Baggy Touring Short Features and Specifications
- Loose fit bicycle touring bike short in two parts
- Exterior 100% nylon short
- Stretch Nylon Back panels are Resistex stretchable for an awesome fit during cycling.
- 2 side deep and wide side pockets
- 2 expandable cargo pockets with reflective zipper for Safety
- Crotch area has a seamless Stretch Gusset
- Inseam is 12 inches
- Elastic waist for fit adjustment
- Side Slits for leg movement without binding
- Removable padded cycling underwear made of a lightweight stretch mesh pad
- Pad is dense but not so thick. Perforated foam is breathable
- Resists abrasion and snags with a durable 4 ply taslan, which is a breathable, soft.
- Color is black
- Made in the USA
What Customers Are Saying About the Aero Tech Designs Baggy Touring Short
There were many very positive ratings from cyclists who have purchased and used these baggy bicycle shorts. Several reviewers stated that first of all the quality of the shorts is first rate, best bike shorts I own. And the shorts are as advertised.
Other reviewers mentioned that both the outer cargo shorts, and inner compression shorts are very comfortable and well constructed. These shorts were true to the size I ordered. The padding in the compression shorts is very comfortable and makes riding more enjoyable. They are light, breathable and most importantly comfortable.
People loved that they do have lots of pockets for cash, cell phone, candy bars or debit card.
Several reviewers mentioned that the one thing that is annoying is that there’s not a decent drawstring on these.
For other clothing suitable for bicycle touring, click here. With a relaxed fit, padded liner that is easy to wash the Aero Tech Designs Baggy Touring Short provides an affordable alternate to spandex shorts for those who are bicycle touring or mountain biking.